Volvo S60 is a entry-level luxury car / compact executive car built by Volvo that was first introduced in 2000. It uses the Volvo P2 platform, which is shared with the Volvo V70, Volvo S80 and Volvo XC90. It was one of the first "curvy Volvos" designed by Peter Horbury and appropriately used the tagline "Revolvolution" in its advertising campaign. The model was refreshed in 2004.
- 2.0, 140hp/103kW, 220Nm, petrol
- 2.4i, 170hp/125kW, 225Nm, petrol
- 2.4T, 197hp/146kW, 285Nm, petrol, turbo (replaced by 2.5T)
- 2.5T 210hp/154kW, 320Nm, petrol, turbo
- T5, 260hp/191kW, 350Nm, petrol, turbo
- R, 300hp/220kW, 400Nm, petrol, turbo
- D, 126hp/93kW, 300Nm, diesel, turbo
- 2.4D, 163hp/120kW, 340Nm, diesel, turbo
- D5, 185hp/136kW, 400Nm, diesel, turbo
- Bi-Fuel, 140hp/103kW, 192Nm, CNG/petrol
This article is licensed under the . It uses material from .